BRING BACK UT2004 FRAGBU

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
KaL was saying something about bringing it back and I wouldn't mind it. I loved 2k4 FBU, I really really miss assault right now for some reason D:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
BU is the opposite of the rest of the gaming world... which makes sense given its a fan site. Here UT3 is fairly popular. Everywhere else people think it sucks. :p

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
We won't be bringing a UT2004 server back for a variety of reasons. Sorry to dash all of your hopes and dreams, but nobody on the staff liked UT2004 enough and we wouldn't put TAM on it anyway :p

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
We won't be bringing a UT2004 server back for a variety of reasons. Sorry to dash all of your hopes and dreams, but nobody on the staff liked UT2004 enough and we wouldn't put TAM on it anyway :p

OMFG I CAUGHT A BRIZZ MISTAKE!!!!! RAFFI WAS ON STAFF AND HE LIKED UT2K4!!!!!