UE2 - UT2kX GUI Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ace08

PyroPhreak
Feb 12, 2008
Hi I was looking at a .ucc file from ut2k4 and noticed something. This is just a piece of the file I'm looking at. What I want to know is where they've got SPMsbScores from. They got it off of somewhere, yet I don't know what or if there's a file where this comes from. Where do I find SPMsbScores?

Code:
class UT2K4SP_HighScores extends UT2K4GUIPage;

var automated GUIVertScrollBar sbScores;

defaultproperties
{
    sbScores=GUIVertScrollBar'UT2K4SP_HighScores.[I][COLOR="Red"]SPMsbScores[/COLOR][/I]'
}

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Try the downloaded (as opposed to exported) source files. When exporting UnrealScript code, the result is only an approximation of what was fed into the compiler. This goes especially for the defaultproperties section and the subobject definitions in it.
In your case you are probably missing a subobject definition there.