Dont know if you remember me or not but.........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NBChopper

Apr 13, 2008
hi i used to be [_X_]Chopper_bryan or {NB}Chopper i played this game like 3 or 4 years ago i was just bored today and i was wondering if any people from no bull still played or from the X clan, i see that pet is still alive and i remember played with seagull and owl, anyhow how many people still play this game?

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Few are still playing (inculding me) sometimes.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
QTF sadly :(

I try to play once a month. But noone is ever on, so I only usually play for an hour or so.

That's not true, you must only join at right time, but most of time it is empty for sure.

Mar 6, 2004
Most of the week all servers are empty, i still play sometimes even if it's by myself. had 5 players last night playing. All i ever see is just me and ws.6 if there are ever anyone on. Games still awesome to play alone. Even the cancer type players have left the game, and the ones who said they will play till the end who left before the end. I'll keep playing every now and then untill there are nomore servers, hell even probably after that. I'll play untill i'm dead, or i get hooked on another game like i was with XMP.

Last edited:

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Sup Chopper. If you're trying to find any old X clanmates, I believe they merged with BBF a while back. Unfortunately, BBF mostly played utXMP, rather than our beloved original u2XMP.

Anyway, like Whitey said, pugs again tonite.