Modify Highlights Two UT2004 Mods

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Gamespy's Modify column highlights two Unreal Tournament 2004 modifications: Mars Wars v2.0 and Troopers: Dawn of Destiny v6.0. If you regularly follow UT2004 modifications, you've likely heard of these two, but it's good to see them get some more recognition.

With over a hundred independent mods breeding like rabbits on the FilePlanet.com servers, UT2004 has generated the most third-party add-ons thus far and, before we even think about abandoning that chapter for the newer and shinier UT3, we're going to look at a pair of recent UT2004 additions that share a common, spacey theme. The first remains close to home on the red soil of Mars, while the second travels to a well-known galaxy far, far away.

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
Glad to see UT2004 mods still getting some love...

I'm actually now encouraged to dust off the one I worked on and actually finish it for a change. :)

U

UNFE| Jason

If your up for it, I'm still up for mapping for UNFE and helping finnish up the mod Maddog, been thinking about it for a while, it was a shame as the mod was nigh on perfect when we stopped.