Socket 939

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
I need a socket 939 motherboard. All of the ones I've found online are insanely expensive probably because they aren't supported anymore. If any of you have a used one that you aren't using and would be willing to part with it I'd gladly take it. If you want some money for it I'll be happy to pay your for it and the shipping.

edit: Looking for people in the USA. I'm in the middle of the USA and I don't think shipping from Europe would be cheap ;[

Last edited:

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Where are you looking? You should be able to get a pretty decent one pretty cheap still, if not then for a couple bucks more you might be able to get a am2 mobo/cpu combo (should be able to find on for less than $100)