2 Frac/Purg Style TDM Pubs UP :0 !!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Found both these over at unrealna.com They are 2 tdm pubs that are very similar to the setup that the Purgatory ran by Res and the Fractionary ran by LOB if you played on those servers. The first is by a person named KuSt3R and the second was made by Zyphen, who some of you may know, for a friend.
*Both run the latest UTComp (1.7a)
*The first has newnet off and the second has it on
*The first has adrenaline on and the seconds has it off
*The first is in dallas and I believe the second is in Chicago
2k4 5v5 TDM Server
Got a 5v5 server set up pretty much like how The Factory, Purgatory and The Fractionary (iirc) were set up. Server runs UTComp 1.7a as well. Just got it set up so those of you that wanna join up let me know if I missed anything. Server is located in Dallas.

The Fragatory
ip: 72.5.250.231:7777

Map rotation:

DM-Antalus
DM-Goose2k4
DM-Asbestos
DM-DE-Grendelkeep
DM-Goliath
DM-DE-Osiris2
DM-Campgrounds2004-G1E
DM-Waisten

Hoping to get some good games going. Hope to see some of ya there

New ut2k4 Factory/Fractionary/Purgatory
One of my friends missed the old days of fragging it up on the aforementioned servers. Those servers all seem to be gone now, so she created a new one last night:

*~Kataztrophic Kathedral~*
8.9.6.213:7777

w/s on, adren off
Feel free to check it out :]

Her xfire is katsuhana if you want to leave her any feedback.

Last edited:

Noobnugget

Jan 10, 2006
A tdm server with newnet off? Wow, never thought i'd ever see that. Makes it quite tempting to see if anyone's actually there.