Redeem your Space

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I need to say that this episode is pretty much finished with the latest additions I made to maps, coop changes and other changes, for example I made different end to 45hightown which was not finished before, fixed some stuff in map, made two new global messages, added rebel at start, fixed the not working sequence at start with marines and added them weps, made new boss (the skin kinda sucks but hey I made that in few moments lol), added music events and Paci was unable to work on it now because he is mainly using laptop now, so I had to make all the remaining updates myself. Paci has done all the level design though, I have mostly not changed the geometry itself in maps, except created some invisible mover (that spire map) once and stuff like that. I hate to say that, but due to recent updates on ryspak and some maps that require the new classes there, I had to do a fast ut port, which no longer features decals and weapons are not anymore under tournamentweapon class as the previous UT version of ryspak and I am tired to make that again.

But for people who are interested I can send archive with the bonus content including some unreleased stuff and old stuff renamed which was changed most. It was meant to be uploaded on site as bonus stuff, but is not there. The maps like 00intro were very different at start, it was totally different intro and some maps have changes parts and stuff like 21mine and 22speedway have pretty much changed theme and different start, there was vefore truck ride in end of 21mine in earlier versions (you can still find one of the very early ones in celtic warriors I beleive).

Download here:
http://paci.profitux.cz/Redeem-your-Space/download.html

By the way: The translation will maybe come anywhere soon, it will be done via int files to keep the compatibility.

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
yeah.i still didnt play the maps.but i checked the ryspak .u file.
wow only wow i can say.
the napali weapons and monsters(specially the predator) now work as they should.
impressive work leo.
bravo.:)

will comment later about maps.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
leo! typo in the thread title mate! "redeem"
you can repair it with advanced options.
i delete this post soon.

Ah thanks, didn't notice.

Btw,,,,,,,,,do you want the bonus stuff? I can send you it via email, pm me your email, because I dunno if I remember it.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What file? Sometims it gets corrupted, I blame the sites especially zora for the redirection of nephthys package dowload.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
yeah I see it now, strange it worked well before. GRRRRR:mad:
Paci needs to reupload the archive.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
By the way the archive appears to be fixed.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The link on USP which Mick posted should be fixed as well then...

Or it's just the same link?

It is same link, just go there and see, the episode is there in parts for download.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Btw, do you guys think it is good idea to update few maps only because of some rotation bugs? I encountered them online at few maps with these humans who stay there, in these talking sequences. Like these humans are not properly rotated online because of that bug with movable false online, but well it can be solved by using dzmapm and setting mhuman to movable true for example, they will not move anyway, well unless there shows some enemy pawn.

I think it is not worth updating because their rotation is reset to default online, even if it looks like crap then.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Meh I will just let it be, not worth updating because of that stupid error which is noticable only online that these pawn rotation resets on the static pawns. I also noticed UT has problems with some textures on not s3tc mode (the blood texture respectively), i thought it was fixed before in mgskin when i repacked package, however same applies on that, no updates anymore.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out that Paci uploaded wrong version of 43city I sent him the map twice but the latter one was the updated one, but he uploaded the wrong one unfortunatelly. So it will be upped again in part7 archive.

Hyper

Hyper.nl Unreal Services
Nov 21, 2003
Planet Earth
www.hypercoop.tk
I like the map pack a lot but it's a shame that it's not in English. Please let me know when the English translation is available; then I would very much like to use it at my HyperCoop Custom Map server.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Hi. Sorry was without internet for a while while I was moving into a new flat. I have begun working on english translation meanwhile too and other projects, so stay tuned. Also, I have problem in getting email to work so currently cannot send to Paci the updated s5hellsraiser which was not uploaded also. They cut my connection before I could send it to him.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
By the way I have found out that rys is not working good under oldskool when choosing via custom maps menu. I recommend you just using the command 00intro to see it with the intro gametype etc. I am aware that maybe wormhole maps won't work that way too, but maybe it will. Btw check the other thread for some stuff I am working at, I am currently uploading a lot of stuff to my esnips folder.

I will upload also the test things I have done for ut2003, just to tst stuff, again conversions, some rather unfinished though, but these maps were unfinished even in beta I only finished them more,though I have lost the level descriptions an screenshots while transition process etc. Some of the muts won't work properly either due to differences in engine. Also anubis2 is just a test with added bulldog spawners too, but anubis I had to cut pretty much because of some non existing actors like the automatic cannons in final version which are no there and which were placed in anubis. Btw I didn't convert as much as stuff as I planned due to some limitations, I planned to convert also some beta weapons behaviour and skins etc and also the hoverplatforms and bikes which were unused but they existed in there and had own weapons on them. http://www.esnips.com/web/leotcksOtherStuff
I am currently uploading some beta music added in maps, btw these maps which use the beta music had no music by default they used the dynamic music system in ut2003.

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
leo i got an idea.if you are busy with other mods and stuff...
how about asking a fellow bufer for helping out at translation?
like erosion or neonite..for ex:...if they are willing of course.
if hyper says the mappack is good than its worth imo.
just an idea.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.