PDA

View Full Version : Dead?

Maxunit
25th Mar 2008, 07:21 AM
Heyo guys,

yea...activity was longer ago here, but maybe someone is still alive here. If yes, plz tell me. I tried this mod from time to time and really like it, I just downloaded the "newest" release a few days ago. The original launcher encounters an error, launching it via UT2004 Community menu works. But whenever I hover the buildings tab, the cursor stops working. Then I have to press ESC to go on.

Maybe someone is still active here reading the forums :P

Greetz,

Maxunit

wacko
20th Apr 2008, 11:45 PM
the buildings tabs do not work? I maintain the code for this mod and I know the launcher is broken as the site it pulls data from is no longer there :(

Naggafin
27th Dec 2008, 02:30 AM
the buildings tabs do not work? I maintain the code for this mod and I know the launcher is broken as the site it pulls data from is no longer there :(

No, the building tabs work, it's just the cursor goes out of bounds when it's over a building tab, thus causing your cursor to get stuck. I really hope this mod will revive itself somehow.. I'd really like to see something like this in a complete version without being so buggy as it is right now. Perhaps you could look at another template I know of that's a lot less buggy and way easier on the replication (Much less laggy online), with it's own custom working GUI too. If you want, I could help recode and fix the bugs if the mod ever does resurrect. I really want to use the template for my own projects, the features in this are great, but buggy. It's been a long time since I really coded anything, but scripting shouldn't be too much of a challenge. I'm familiar with C++, but I can only say that to as well as my mind can remember, I may be a lot rustier in practicality.

I CAST RESURRECTION!

Yeeeeeah >_>