UE3 - General Making music for you?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Achkore

Mar 23, 2008
Hello!

I know about you through the Bioware forum. I am sharing my electronic music in the net, is a ci-fi project about the Mars of the future, a tale made with electronic tones.

Heliotropo is the single person, maybe a young girl of the Mars of the XXIIth century, living her life in the human Mars.

Hi Raul.

I have yet in mind your words, ans so, i share here with you the third track of the project.

I am just learning about new stuff, new instruments for my home studio: Ableton Live and a Korg Radias, plus my old and dear Reason (4) and a Roland V Synth XT.

Will be a pleasure and a very nice adventure to make some music for your projects, if you want, in a near future.

Here the link to my site, and a new track, SEXY GRAVITY: an electronic evocation of the feelings and emotions of a human arriving to the "Mars of Heliotropo" from the Earth.

http://www.soundclick.com/santiespejo