PDA

View Full Version : TAW is recruiting for UT3

HudsonC
12th Mar 2008, 12:08 AM
Well we have got our 1st instance on our server up TDM and working pretty darn well. We are adding custom content slowly but it is coming. I wish the redirect and compression were better but I have http://hosted.filefront.com/HudsonC for most of the better maps, mods and mutators. I have tested all of them in single players and some on server. We are now working on CTF and will go to Warfare and VCTF. Check us out at www.taw.net, We are looking for players of all skill levels from noob to god-like, but what is absolutely needed is a commitment to TAW and to your team. We Practice in North America 9:00 PM EDT Mondays and Thursdays. Otherwise check us out at ip 67.19.248.138

HudsonC
26th Apr 2008, 08:04 PM
Well it's been over a month and our UT guys have finally tweaked the server. TAW is up with all standard game types and we are looking at getting some mods going as well. Lot's of maps, lot's of pubbers joining our servers as well. We don't do al ot with IRC we are primarily TeamSpeak tawts.com we have a public channel. We practice everyday of the week, 3 battalions Americas, EU and Aussies. I didn't want to post till we got all items working, i.e redirect, all game types, ect. Look us up, we are looking at trying to build up UT3 and TAW. website www.taw.net. Oh, we also have forums 16 different games and a radio show as well.

d3tox
16th Apr 2009, 01:54 PM
Is TAW still recruiting?

JohnDoe641
16th Apr 2009, 04:41 PM
:crysmile:

d3tox
16th Apr 2009, 05:20 PM
pewp

Plutonia_Experi
17th Apr 2009, 06:15 AM
You'd really need someone for the € iCTF 2on2 ladder :)