Anyone else want some!=)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Guess who just got a new 24/7 flat rate internet deal :) From what I saw yestaday the pings are the same as BT, but unlike BT I got no pl :).

For all Uk people out there, I advise you ditch BtInternet and go to Freeserve cos it is so much better.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Good news...you still suck though :). Now I won't hear you complain about Pings and PL's. Man that's gonna be a relief...hehehe.

Glad your able to play...my daughter is still waiting :).

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Well I can still moan about pings, but at least the far worse enemy is out of the way, pl :)

[Ci]LordKhaine

[This message has been edited by LordKhaine (edited 06-07-2000).]

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Lordkhaine an LPB, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

bullet2.gif

Nominated by PuF as King of LPB's
Defense and Freelance player for [Ci]

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
What sort of pings do you get under Freeserve?

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Well, today my Freeserve ping was a truely amazing 450 with some pl! I think LPB status is a loooooooooooooooong way off. :(

bullet2.gif

[Ci]LordKhaine

It's not ego, it's charisma!

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
LK: It's your phoneline,
if i wasnt in such a foul mood with them I'd recomend telwest (again) but the ba$tards have upped the price on my second phoneline. GRRRR now i need to get a job again.

bullet2.gif

"Yes, I was sort of caught between 2 stools on that one, i didnt know whether to stop shouting "HELP HELP! MY ARSE IS ON FIRE!!!" or change to "FUCK ME, I'M DROWNING!!" - Bottom live 3 - Hooligans Island

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

Skumboytag.gif