FragBUers remember this gem?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I was peeking around in my huge cache of UT videos and I came across these two from some early UT2004 FragBU days. They're so old, in fact, that I was using my full name, there was no UTComp, and people actually enjoyed VCTF.

VCTF-BloodGulch was one of those maps we played just for the hell of it, not because it was any good. It was highly exploitable and completely unbalanced, and every time it was voted in I took it upon myself to go on a manta road rage spawn killing spree. I think my high score for any given round was 52 manta kills.

In this first video you'll see me pull off an awesome suicide whilst in the middle of my spawn killing. It's kind of hard to tell WTF happens, so I'll explain it a bit.

The video is shot from DP's eyes; I'm the manta buzzing around somewhat out of sight, honking the horn, and running DP over. You'll see after I run him down that I'm getting shock rifled. What you don't see while DP respawns is that once my manta's health is low I launch it up, bail, and fire a redeemer down at Sindarin. This takes him out just fine, but as you'll see in the video, a stray hellbender that got caught in the redeemer explosion decides I'm not worthy of staying alive. "Turns2Ashes ran over himself." is the message at the end. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ntmmymzcork

Some time after that on VCTF-AggressiveAlleys, a totally sh*te map, I didn't feel like playing. DP loved to camp the tank and would do that pretty much the entire time, so it wasn't a very fun map to play. While he was camping I was just running around, and as he takes out a raptor, I realize it's coming down right near me, so I walk under it as it falls. I could have avoided it easily but decided not to. I'm certain that to this day DP thinks I wasn't aware of the raptor hanging perilously overhead and that he somehow got his revenge, but, as the tags on this forum say, DP is wrong.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5n0dyl4mmit

Mmm, nostalgia. I miss the old FragBU. :(