UE3 - GoW mesh Showing up in map, but not in the editor itself

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ingham

Mar 8, 2008
Hi im completely new to map making.
ive created a few basic maps using the ue3 just for a mess aorund.
but lately when importing a static mesh into the editor it doesnt show up, but when i load the game to try the level they show up fine, just wondering how to fix this as it makes it rather hard to get any progress done.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

virgo47

Waiting for next UT
Jul 5, 2005
Bratislava, Slovakia
members.clanci.net
Doesn't matter. I remember my starts + new UT3 editor kinda "does these tricks to me" again... new tricks of course. :) Good advice, find somewhere list of commands bound to keys, that might help. Just go through it once even if you don't get it all. Maybe something will write into your memory and you'll have subtle idea what might go wrong next time.

(The list is also available in some Input.ini file, but it might be named otherwise for GoW - I don't know.)