UT3 DM-Devolve (v 1.0)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
v 1.1 Released

Name: DM-Devolve
Version: 1.1
Size: 2-4 players
Compatibility: UT3

Description: A small 1on1\2on2 map with as little clutter as possible to keep a clean look. The gameplay is fast with a good mix of close and long range fighting. This is my first release so forgive me if i missed anything out! Please leave feedback on the forum if you want my next release to be better.

Screenshots:

[screenshot]http://www.freewebs.com/tweakd3d/DevolveOne.jpg[/screenshot]
[screenshot]http://www.freewebs.com/tweakd3d/DevolveTwo.jpg[/screenshot]

Download PC : DM-DevolvePC
Filefront Mirror: DM-DevolvePC

Download PS3 : DM-DevolvePS3
MegaUpload Mirror : DM-DevolvePS3

Last edited:

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
1.1 Released with a link :D

Sorry about the delay, had a few problems with UED then real life attacked.

I want to move on to a new one but in the mean time I hope you all enjoy the map. I'm always open to feedback by the way. Speaking of feedback: why can't you edit a title of a topic?

Last edited:

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Woot, I'll give it a run through. :)

EDIT**

Well I had a 1v1 in it against a bot. It was very fun. Pretty fast paced in your face style map, with abit of hitscan range too.

However, I also noticed in the shield belt room, the bot hardly ever took that lift. Also something I didn't like was falling through the floor by the Sniper Rifle. Just a personal preferance probably.

Good job though, really great duel map.

-Kyle

Last edited:

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
Thanks for the mirror Al. Ive added it to all the original posts as i'm sure some people will find it much faster.

Well I had a 1v1 in it against a bot. It was very fun. Pretty fast paced in your face style map, with abit of hitscan range too.

However, I also noticed in the shield belt room, the bot hardly ever took that lift. Also something I didn't like was falling through the floor by the Sniper Rifle. Just a personal preferance probably.

What difficulty where the bots on? I only tested with Godlike but they seemed to use the lift quite a lot, they can manage the simple lift jumps too. As for the sniper area i think people will complain about that more often than not. I myself can't decide whether i like it or not, but it does do it's job, and that is to make it more risky to sit up at the sniper. So in that sense it works very well.

Thanks for the feedback and i'm very happy that you like it.

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
Well i'll keep an eye on it. I know that they use the lift when they have low health and are caught next to the flak. I guess it's situational.