yeah, i know it's off-topic - MDK 2 demo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Just wanted to let you guys know that there is a demo out for MDK 2, it supports the GeForce's hardware T&L and comes with a benchmark... over 80mb though :(

The game looks like it will be good though.

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
i like MDK2. i absolutely HATE 3rd person games (Tomb Raider...*shiver*) but MDK2 is the first 3rd person game that i actually enjoyed playing. sometimes it even feels a bit like UT, especially with the main character.
what i don't like is the weapon switching stuff. on the dog and the professor i just can't program efficient keybinds. and how the hell am i supposed to defeat a thirty foot guard with a friggin' toaster and some bread?! ;)

i'm gonna get the game when it's released here tho.

bullet2.gif

gramps|PuF

"I don't pay attention to politics."
"You should. It's bareley less important than your own heart beat."
"I don't pay attention to that either."

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
How are you supposed to use the stuff after you combine to get them with the professor?

i've made toast, molotov's etc... but I can't use them for anything.