weapons of mass destruction

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZippyDSMlee

May 11, 2006
Been looking for the old weapons of mass destruction website I know IGN/filefront/planet unreal now mirrors it or something but I can't find it, anyone got a link to it, it always had some nice U1 info.

Yes its a Unreal 1 script site.

Last edited:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
You should probably post this in the corresponding GAME forum here rather than off-topic. I bet everybody looked at the thread title and thought "oh no, not this political discussion again, we've been over it a million times."

ZippyDSMlee

May 11, 2006
You should probably post this in the corresponding GAME forum here rather than off-topic. I bet everybody looked at the thread title and thought "oh no, not this political discussion again, we've been over it a million times."
LOL

well its a old Uscript web site I thought OT would fit better than anything else 0-o