PDA

View Full Version : UE3 - Other looking for program to allow oters to view my UED

BluePaladin
12th Feb 2008, 06:19 PM
Some members in my clan have been asking about having mapping classes. I thought I could wak them all through some basics and send them on their way...however...i have been unable to find a program to use that allows other to view my desktop remotely that I can use.

Ive found good ones that cost 50$ a month (oof) and others that are a couple hundred dollars to buy ,etc.. but nothing free or reasonable. I dont need to connect to see them, just to have them be able to veiw my desktop as i demonstrate a few things.

any ideas on possible programs that could meet this need?

sWs»Cheapshot
12th Feb 2008, 08:19 PM
Camtasia has a 30 day trial period... and I found it elsewhere **Cough**

Cryosis
13th Feb 2008, 03:10 AM
That sounds like alot of work Blue, you might save some trouble by having them walk through one of the sets of tutorials available and provide any help that they might need. It would probably be alot easier for you :P, just my 2 cents

BluePaladin
13th Feb 2008, 03:13 AM
That sounds like alot of work Blue, you might save some trouble by having them walk through one of the sets of tutorials available and provide any help that they might need. It would probably be alot easier for you :P, just my 2 cents

i agree, but try as i might i can't get them to just 'watch' the valuable videos at 3dbuzz. if they have me handhold them trough a short bit, with me assigning them 3dbuzz videos to watch beforehand, then i can get them to watch the videos that way and also have less work to do.

maybe i can just have them watch the videos and assign a schedule for reviewing said assigned content?

gotta love this stuff huh? lol

Aki
13th Feb 2008, 03:34 AM
If you use msn, there is a feature called something like "remote assistance" or something like that. It lets someone see your screen and I think they can even mess around on it if you let them.

sWs»Cheapshot
13th Feb 2008, 07:49 AM
CrossLoop is a free remote access program, but its one at a time and laggy.

indy900
13th Feb 2008, 05:53 PM
some of the 3d buzz vids are on stage6.

sWs»Cheapshot
13th Feb 2008, 11:34 PM
All of them are actually... well... the ones that came with the CE.