Best mod for Unreal Tournament??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr_Sinister

Jun 3, 2000
www.angelfire.com
Ive been enjoying the Half Life mods for a while now...but i decided to put Unreal Tournament back on my system and i was curious which were the best mods for UT to download...

Thanx

-Sin

ICQ-29211041

FrigginAnT

Cow Spot Pimp
Mar 23, 2000
Philly, PA
www.frigginant.homestead.com
None that ive seen.....wait fro Chaos to come out. should be done in a few weeks :)

visit: www.chaoticdreams.org

bullet2.gif

"Just one of the many thoughts that are floating freely in this thing I call my head"

ngUID:#15863
AnT: "It's Good to be the King!"
{FU}Clan....I HEAR YA!!!!
www.homestead.com/frigginant/antspage.html
www.fuclan.com

PuF|Hertston

Dec 23, 1999
Plymouth, UK
Visit site
Sorry ?! The man has obviously never heard of ROCKET ARENA !!

Also try Infiltration, Dark Magic, U4e (Unreal Forever), or Monster Madness. For a laugh (not really a mod as such), BatThwapp is essential.

That said, if it matches the Q2 version, Chaos should be quite an event..

[This message has been edited by PuF|Hertston (edited 06-03-2000).]

DeadPool

Apr 12, 2000
KS
www.getonline.cc
hey isn't there a modgroup working on a "Superheros/Superpowers" mod? Know about DarkMagic, but this was to be comic style powers....used to play Superheros/Q2 back in the day, and almost drool at the thought of it coming out for UT.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You removed UT from your hard drive?? WTF?!

Anyway.... by far the best mod is RocketArena. Infiltration and Unreal 4 Ever may be more to your liking if your a Half-Life lover, however.

Look for mouse's conversion of Real Creeper for UT... I have no doubt their work will be top notch, and I still say Action UT if/whenever it comes out will be awesome.

bullet2.gif

Visit the PuF Home Page. hal{PuF}

hal{PuF}

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
oh no, BV, you didn't just play the flak/ripper flame card did you??!!

All I will say is

A) you can shoot them too

B) if they're so damn easy to use...then why aren't you wasting the newbie first??!

bullet2.gif

Visit the PuF Home Page. hal{PuF}

hal{PuF}

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
Strike Force is about to be re-released and it looks promising, provided they fix the bugs in the last release.
Infiltration and Rocket Arena are cool.

BTW-My Favorite mutator would be (Respawner+ All Weapons) on Team DM. :)

|C|Beav

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Rocket Arena sucks on my system :(.

The best mod is probably UT For Ever (www.planetunreal.com/u4e) or Slave Master(www.planetunreal.com/slavemaster).

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

coolbrz73

Apr 30, 2000
PA,USA
I like infiltration, but one that has gotten a lot of time at our lan parties is rabbit hunt(it's kinda like smear the queer). One guy is the rabbit and others try to kill to become the rabbit and you earn points the longer you are the rabbit, just my opinion don't shoot me(unless you have to)

bullet2.gif

Don't be afraid of the future, it doesn't include you, it only removes you!!!!

ShitMonkey

Nov 11, 1999
Lebanon Pa. USA
Visit site
Just my two cents , I played all the mods that are out so far and my favorit mod is U4E . I've been playing this mod ever since they came out with it for Unreal . Don't get me wrong . I do like some of the other mods . But for me it's U4E .

ShitMonkey

Nov 11, 1999
Lebanon Pa. USA
Visit site
Just my two cents , I played all the mods that are out so far and my favorit mod is U4E . I've been playing this mod ever since they came out with it for Unreal . Don't get me wrong . I do like some of the other mods . But for me it's U4E .

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
INfiltration , without a doubt , then , Slave Master (insanely addictive) Swat looks promising , as does Strike force, Darkmagic is very good too, but i don't really like the menu system (personally) the future is bright.......... ;)

bullet2.gif

See the nowhere crowds cry nowhere tears of honour.