BloodGulch Is Comming Soon!! - Video!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Anyway -- nice job... really like what you guys did with the lighting (except the base -- too contrasty for my taste) A+

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Bret Hart doesn't seem to take in account some gameplay aspect especially after I tried his remix of ONS-ArticStronghold. But the version he made of VCTF-TimberLand sure is the most outstanding version of the map laying around.

I'm guessing right about now that he's going to remake all the "best" Halo levels. I only have one thing to tell you Bret, Have fun with the hungry PS3 gamers.

Last edited:

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Well you know I spoke with Brett about this and since there are no legal issues and so many more PS3 players downloading and playing content it is the best thing for someone looking to gain exposure in the industry. Like I was saying to you about the magnificent AtlasCity. ;) And you know I am no PS3 advocate but in this case it is a good move for the modders who just want folks to play their maps and/or they want increased exposure as I said previously. For whatever reason the PC version is just not getting bought. But the PS3 version is.

{TD}orgasmix

orgasmic
Apr 4, 2005
i can see there being some insane spawn camping with the manta on that map, and since the avril is located in the middle of the map, that could cause some serious problems. if he added avrils to the main, would make it more balanced in terms of spawn killing. but looking good, cant wait til the next patch to try out this map

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Timberland was great. Now I hope I won't see Mantas in this one. And I have always hated BloodGulch.

RennyManJr

Hater in Rehab
Jan 20, 2008
Modena, Italy
www.runesofwar.net
Dunno if this map will be well suited for ut3 gameplay. I can already see manta drivers camping those circle bunkers and killing waves over waves of helpless enemies :lol:

I mean, come on... this map just don't have a layout! It's a terrain circle with 2 bsp bases in the middle of nothing. There is little to no cover, no alternative paths. It can be right for halo gameplay, where vehakalz are generally slow and there's nothing comparable to a manta or a viper, but i don't see a similar layout to have much success on ut3.

We need more new maps, enough remakes. :(