More Matches?!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeadPool

Apr 12, 2000
KS
www.getonline.cc
Ok PuFsters, I'm going to get to work on setting up 3 5vs5 CTF games for Saturday Nite Fights.

What I'd like from you is your inputs for map lists. I'm not a reviewer/only a player (until I get some gameserver admin under my shieldbelt) so I don't know what ppl consider the best 5vs5 maps.

Post here, email me or ICQ (I'm not picky) and I'll start setting things up. If I get enuff responses I could have everything running by next weekend. I also can get ahold of the MyU ppl to see if they'd like to show.

DeadPool

Apr 12, 2000
KS
www.getonline.cc
naw...I use it to "bump" the topic up to the top o the list.... ;)

bullet2.gif

*Applies fresh wax to his Hammer Piston*

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

I'd love top play but since Im 56K it takes me forever to get the maps. I think we should use stock maps/bonus pack/Innox pack maps so people have all the maps we are playing and there is no confusion and version mis matchs.

bullet2.gif

AKA Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

LordKhaine "Wonders why all the PuF women seem to hate him, even though hes never insulted any of them:("
Ruffrider "They are afraid of your big penis LK"
LordKhaine "ROFLMAO!"

Currently Available for recruiting.

DeadPool

Apr 12, 2000
KS
www.getonline.cc
Can/will set up server with "standard maps" and other servers with custom stuff (dunno abt U but FACE & COMMAND are starting to get on my nerves ;) )

Certainly not a major problem.

bullet2.gif

GunnerX

2345 Posts
Mar 14, 2000
Canadia
www.gunnerx.com
The best way to practice these maps is to:

1.) Go to www.myunreal.com
2.) Download ALL the maps for WES 650 CTF server
3.) Install the maps
4.) Go to WES 650 server and play!!

That's what I do. :)

BTW, I wouldn't mind joining these games. :)

bullet2.gif

[MUTTS]GunnerX

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try Sky Diving!"

darklite

Apr 3, 2000
i want in too

i vote for
gazpacho
hydro16
terra (or is everyone else basically soured on that map?)
scandinavium
rush (kind of bland, but i like it)

i like some of the stock maps, and for the most part, people won't have to worry whether or not everyone knows/has the map or not

but be warned, i'm a very HPB with almost no ctf skills whatsoever.. so if anything this'll be a learning experience for me;p

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Play on wes's server?
hah if it's ever empty ;)
It rarely ever has spots :)
BTW Deadpool I'm really sorry bout my comments in the other post, you did a great job getting us organised and making the match happen friday nite :)
bullet2.gif

003.gif
{SeeD-J} OshadowO|PuF
My web page. Drop by sometime
If it weren't for gravity I couldn't hit the ground!

[This message has been edited by OshadowO (edited 06-05-2000).]