Is this taunt in UT3?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShredPrince

Sep 14, 2005
CTF-Omicron BONG
First off, this is a serioues inquiry. I know Malcom is not availble for play (yet) in UT3, but I'm guessing his taunts/voice files can be accessed....

In UT3 there are alot of taunts that originated from Unreal Championship 2. The most well known being "take it". Many others that don't come to mind quickly seem to have bled over to UT3.

Malcom had the best taunts in UC2 by far. My personal fav was:
"ha, sorry, I was counting my money"

Now there was one that was rather questionable. It was "The cain keeps me sane". With an obvious reference to you know what. I'm just wondering did they stick that one in there as well?

On a side note, it seemed that Malcoms taunts in UC2 were very sterotyped, and seemed a little "slanted".

Did the taunt make it?

Yes or no /end thread

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
You can only hear some of Malcolm's taunts in the official website. Anyway, as Hal said, no.

Last edited:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Malcolm isn't in the game... yet. It's probably likely he'll be in a Bonus Pack though, as I doubt they'd record all those sound clips and then not use them - if they intended them to be fully cut, you'd never even hear them on the official site.

As far as we know, no, it's not in the game... but all we have to go on are what's on the official site.

ShredPrince

Sep 14, 2005
CTF-Omicron BONG
Damn, you don't even fight him, that kinda sux...oh well. I still can't wait for Anubis to join Thundercrash in whatever game ends up being a sequel to the UC2 storyline, if they ever do it, that is.

Another side note: On UC2 Malcom is by far the best character, and not because of his cheap Homing ability. He has the best wall dodges in the game and can "pop-jump" farther/higher than anyone else, even Raiden. Due to the way a "dodge" hapens in UC2, rather than a being an easy target, your actaully quite tough to hit.

Last edited:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
I thought those were clips of the random kinda long winded taunts he utters between matches on the single player? Probably wrong.

Either way though, there ought to be some sound files of the afore mentioned 'tween match yammerings.
Why would Malcolm be shouting "That's MY flag, bitch!" while laying down a strategy? :con:

...AW JEAH, It's the BREAKDOWN!

...sorry, had to...