2004 Audi A4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNautica

Level Designer
Feb 27, 2004
Raleigh, NC
www.NeoNautica.com
Note: the 2004 is the year of the car, not the version of unreal.

Started working on this a few days ago and its on track to meet my 15,000 triangle limit. Sitting at 8,000 Tris right now.

CarB_Render_00.jpg

CarB_Render_01.jpg

CarB_Render_02.jpg

CarB_Render_03.jpg

Since I lost my Chrysler 300 and EuroCopter threads in the forum crash I'll post the last shots of them here as well:

300M_Render_DUB_D.jpg

Copter_08_B.jpg

Last edited:

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Hey, would you by any chance be willing to trade one of you car models for someone to export them as svehicles, and generate the .uc files so you can drive then ingame? I saw your post on the Epic site tonight as well.

Even if you don't want to "donate" a vehicle, I can still get one ingame... I think:p

NeoNautica

Level Designer
Feb 27, 2004
Raleigh, NC
www.NeoNautica.com
I can get the cars in game... Its tweaking the code so they run good that kills me.

Want to try bringing a car into UT3, so if that fails I would let someone take a shot at it.

I don't think "trade" is the right word... more like "donate" or "lend" :)

The only car I could do that with would be the IS300 since I still haven't textured the Chrysler 300. If anyone knows someone with a good helicopter script let me know. I would love to see the EuroCopter flying around. :)

Smokin

Nov 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
You seemed to have mastered the low poly car modeling they look great. You seem to have a good method of modeling cars much better than my time consuming vertex adding method. Here is the front of my car that i am modeling using Gmax which is abit of a downgrade to what i am used to.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 10

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Oh well,Audi isn't really my taste of a car,but your work is always very good.The Chrysler car and helicopter are very good,too.Everything you have ever made had many details,you are very good.:)

NeoNautica

Level Designer
Feb 27, 2004
Raleigh, NC
www.NeoNautica.com
Smokin: My method is a bit like adding verticies, except I add edges (edit poly > Edge mode> Connect). Don't listen to steve... Max is the best... lol.

Anubis: Audi has some hot cars, but the A4 is a more typical sedan. Still has good styling though.

Exterior Modeling Complete (for now):

CarB_Render_06.jpg

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Yes,I know what you are talking about,Audi has some good cars,my favourite of them is the Audi R8,the normal car version of the Le Mans car.That car looks very good,I like the design and the speed,hehe.:)
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.dieselstation.com/wallpapers/Audi-R8/Audi-R8-061.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.motor-talk.de/images/News/2006-06/15031pix1hires.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
Looks good,so what now,do you wanna design the inside of the car,too.:)