New Unreal Wiki

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

deepshadow

Jan 24, 2008
Hey everyone,

I am one of the administrators at www.fan-base.net and I just thought I would come and tell you all about the new Unreal Wiki which we have just recently set up. The wiki is located at http://unrealwiki.fan-base.net/Main_Page.

The Wiki covers all Unreal Games- not just unreal tournament games but unreal and unreal II: the awakening too. Anyone can edit the wiki and so please come check it out and make it bigger and bigger! :)

See you there,

shadow ;)

Last edited:

deepshadow

Jan 24, 2008
my one is based more on fan created content etc as well to inspire people for creating maps, mods, stories etc

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
The Real Wiki was written and is updated daily by fans.
It is also updated by server admins , coders, mappers. . . .

I think it is a little selfish to use the same name as an already established and important resource.
Why would you want to lead people away from such a good thing?

Last edited: