ut2007 on xbox360

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
That doesn't contain any evidence that it will on the Gatesbox. What you've quoted above is actually about the PC version...if you've looked at the Beyond Unreal video with Steve Polge, he actually states that the PC and PS3 version should hopefully be ready "early next year"...and it's those versions he's talking about in your quote.

In the same interview they asked him to confirm that it was going to be on the PS3 and Xbox and he said (and not for the first time), they were only working on an PS3 and PC version.

This is like the 20th thread saying the same thing, and Epic have denied it every single time it's been brought up.

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Seriously, if they were working on it, they would say so. They have no reason to hide it.

{RA}SKYFURNACE

Game Mapper & Press
Apr 17, 2004
Israphel said:
That doesn't contain any evidence that it will on the Gatesbox. What you've quoted above is actually about the PC version...if you've looked at the Beyond Unreal video with Steve Polge, he actually states that the PC and PS3 version should hopefully be ready "early next year"...and it's those versions he's talking about in your quote.

In the same interview they asked him to confirm that it was going to be on the PS3 and Xbox and he said (and not for the first time), they were only working on an PS3 and PC version.

This is like the 20th thread saying the same thing, and Epic have denied it every single time it's been brought up.

My post has nothing to do with proving that ut2007 will be released on Xbox, aside from the preview being on an Xbox site... where did you get that from? :confused: I read the article... and it’s blatantly obvious he’s talking about the PC version...

I simply posted the link because it was another preview, and I did not watch the Steve Polge interview, so I quoted the info on the release date suggested as being next year...

you guys may need to relax a bit.....take a breath... notice i only linked a preview... i didnt have any "statements" to make. Its a new preview, this is a forum, things are ok. lol

Last edited:

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
BeerGut said:
Seriously, if they were working on it, they would say so. They have no reason to hide it.
Unless they're working on it, but might cancel it pending XboxLive details.

{RA}SKYFURNACE

Game Mapper & Press
Apr 17, 2004
gregori said:
You brought this upon yourself, by giving the post the title 'UT2007 on XBox360'

WTF do you expect?

my bad... i should have put the "teamxbox.com" in the title, as i was referring to the website, i just noticed the 360 part in the title.

my apologies, for the miscommunication.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Mate, every game that is in excistense is on TeamXbox's website, with a fake-homemade cover. It's stupid, but it's true. You might even want to find MGS in there I believe :p