website video watching help?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Yeah when I got to watch some trailers from new movies or games (i.e gamespot.com) I cant watch them. Its the same thing for audio too. It doent work in Explorer or Mozilla. I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox 1.5 (basically the newset one). I was using 1.0.7, I though it would fix it if I would uninstall it and install the new one but it didnt. Anybody have some suggestions on how to fix this? Its really ticking me off :mad: I cant watch new game trailers.

How is your security? If it's high, then you won't beable to. Try setting your security under options to low. If that doesn't work, you make have to edit some things inorder for you view them.

You could also try the ol' right click "Save link as/save target as". Just download it to your PC.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
no that didnt work. Well the thing is you guys remember the tread I started a while back about a virus. Well it was working before that virus hit my IP address, and then after that id stopped working. well I guess I might have to format in order to get it working again.