More Seriously!' E3 Impressions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
Seriously! has posted some more of their impressions from E3; this time the game featured is none other than Unreal Tournament 2007:
As with last year, Midway had a behind-closed-doors demonstration of the next Unreal Tournament, and while this year also featured Unreal Tournament 2007 in the same theater, the game shown to us was much more developed. Last year was an amazing in-engine demo, but this year we were able to actually watch live gameplay demonstration of their next-gen Onslaught gametype.
While nothing new is revealed, it is definitely worth a read

rhirud

Fast learning novice
Feb 20, 2004
That's precisely what I was going to say - what do you mean nothing new!

Mech suits!

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
rhirud said:
That's precisely what I was going to say - what do you mean nothing new!

Mech suits!

There have already been pictures of them somewhere, at least I could've sworn I've seen pictures of those half life 2-esque vehicles.