Killing Floor Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Killing Foor 2.0 development is still very much underway and an announcement concerning its release should be made soon. Below are some of the newest shots of this (up to six player!) COOP mod. This one is sure looking like a ton of grisly fun.

The team is also looking for talented voice actors with British / Aus / Scottish / Irish accents. If you're a voice actor or know of one who would like to help, please contact Jesus Rocko.

UnRealist

Lame_and_inaccurate_flak_ spammer!
Feb 14, 2004
Lublin, east of Poland
Looks (not to offend anyone ;) ) suprisingly detailed as for a mod... :eek: I've not paid attention to Killing Floor until today. Wow, this is gonna be fun! :minigun: :D

Mætlöaff

Apr 10, 2004
img378.imageshack.us
Man, I've been following this mod since release day, it's good to be able to get on Alex's good side and experience the development nearly first hand.

BTW, lol, Jesus Rocko, I'd assume he'd be more comfortable being called just Alex. :p