I'm Back!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DDRRE

Flesh is a design flaw.
Feb 13, 2004
Israel
Howdy guys!
Remember me?
I had some pangs of conscience due to me using the `BuF tag in servers without being active in here for a while... :p

So what's up?

I believe you'll see me in fragfests soon enough. I might convince my father to buy me a 9xx series Pentium D, 4096mb DDR2 and GF7600GT based computer when UT2007 comes out ;)

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Uhhh... I think you have that backwards. Recently yes, processors have gotten more expensive, but AMD is still far more bang for the buck than Intel - especially if we compare the dual-core processors.

BioBlizzard

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !
Apr 24, 2006
Radiosity said:
Yeah, AMD all the way, Pentium sucks.

[screenshot]http://www.narcess.net/junk/athlonrapep4.jpg[/screenshot]
yep amd is best for gaming:)

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
Maybe when the conroe comes out (if it's everything they say it is) will give the crown back to intel for a while, until the next AMD lineup is released.

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
Because he's big on digital art and would love to show off his skills in a big sig, but due to the restrictions being enforced on him he is not able to, and he doesn't want anyone else sporting huge sigs, because then it's not fair, because he knows how to make a wicked sig! but due to the forum standards he is not able to sport one of his hefty sigs.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
:p Yeah that's right, slacker love to use his 1000 KB sig everywhere.

Back in the day, i used to use sigs over 160 PX high and over 500 KB and i had a lot of flaming mail, PM's, even threads on the board were started.

Im just doing what other people did to me in the past, passing the forum rules.

Edit:

Raffi_B said:
Kantham's sig was 591 KB. Removed.

See.

Now let's get back to topic.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I heard the 7900GT was a good card, i currently use the 6800 and im thinking about updating for playing UT2007. Don't know for the 7600GT though.

I think i have enough with my 2 GB ram. :)

Last edited: