Hey Voyd, wanna game?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Although I've played with Voyd before, I've never fought against him. So, how about we do a 1 on 1. The Best PuF vs the Lord of Lag :) All I ask if we play on a UK server, so my ping will hopefully be below 400. I found a good UK server running the small map cycle if you're interested.

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

Bro, you're toast.

LK: "The Ego has landed"

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff and have your say!

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Lets face it, I dont expect to win, or even get close to winning for that matter. As long as my score isnt lower than 0 I'll be happy :)

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

What? That Lk's score would be lower than 0?

bullet2.gif

psychomoggiebagpuss
AKA PM_Bagpuss[PuF]
AKA Armadillo Dragon of the -=UDIC=-
Wielder of the Sacred Blackrock Baguette
"If there is anything bigger than my ego. I want it caught and shot"

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>What? That Lk's score would be lower than 0?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be my guess. He'll get frustrated and end up killing himself.

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff and have your say!

C

[Ci]_$îXXéR

hahaha you a$$ is grass LK ;)

Well i played a 1v1 with Voyd lastnight and i did better then most ppl end up doing!

Take a look:

6vsV.jpg

Lk, only hope you will do as well :)
and my ping was very nice, i love the DD server! :)

3pts may not be much but anyone who has ever played Voyd before no thats not to bad ;)

-=6ix=-

T

Troll

Sixxer, 3 frags is AWESOME! ;)

I 1on1'd the Amazing Voyd last night too. I did get 2 frags. But of course those went down the crapper when I suicided twice. Mainly from blowing myself up with rockets in a panic, spinning around, trying desperately to see where the hell the Flak was coming from

Voyd got 45 frags on me too..WAnk did pretty good against him: Voyd only got 24 frags on him. WAnk got 2. Suicided twice. Had a negative score,then his mouse got scared of Voyd and refused to fire anymore.

Sixxer, you rock. ;)

The beatings last night were severe indeed....

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Fight Voyd on Morbias][.

He doesn't like it so much - and doesnt give him a chance to OWN the level like he does all the other ones.

He beat me something like (65)-(32).

I don't wanna mention how badly he owned me on Phobos Moon. Something like 52-(-8). I killed him twice I think. :)

Btw, don't expect Voyd to play on a server over 150ms for him.

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
I would love to play against voyd, or even Rooster, on 1 on 1 match.

Actually I would love to fight against all the great players. That is the only way to you get better!

The purpose is not win, but to enjoy the game itself!

Mullah

bullet2.gif

Kick Hard and Blow Bubbles! [:]O

N

Netai[NWA]

hehe i love morbias

bullet2.gif

&lt;WAnk|Drunk&gt; hand + ass = erotic

N

Netai[NWA]

most def. i'm having some massive ping/timeout probs right now, still.. i am hoping it's the modem 8(

bullet2.gif

&lt;WAnk|Drunk&gt; hand + ass = erotic

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
yea sure LK. only problem with us hooking up is that damned time diffrence, sumthin like 6 hours i think :( it might be real hard to schedule sumthin cuz of that, but im willing to try. btw i get about 130-200 ping on some UK servers :)

icq# 32232649

bullet2.gif

·ÐзVoyd

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Well I found a good 1 on 1 server in the UK the other day. I got a 380 ping to that (which is very good by my standards). I think it was running the small map cycle with powerups enabled. As for the time difference Friday and Saturday nights I stay up to some stupid time (8:30am last Saturday :)), so I'm sure we will find some time available.

And Jenny, if you like Morbias][ so much, why did I beat you when we played it :)