Why has Capn Beeb been banned?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Fiver says the Beeb supporters will riot within the hour.

I'd guess this. Looks to have been edited by a mod to cut out whatever Beeb said.

TBH he had it coming, it's been a non-stop stream of abuse from him for months, and I'm astonished he lasted this long. I did respect him for a lot of what he said in the past, but recently he's been way out of order tbh, which is sad really.

<Jackie Brown> Your ass used to be beautiful </Jackie Brown>

Last edited:

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Selerox said:
I'd guess this. Looks to have been edited by a mod to cut out whatever Beeb said.

TBH he had it coming, it's been a non-stop stream of abuse from him for months, and I'm astonished he lasted this long. I did respect him for a lot of what he said in the past, but recently he's been way out of order tbh, which is sad really.

<Jackie Brown> Your ass used to be beautiful </Jackie Brown>

Ironically he was, at least to a tiny degree, settling down a little, i thought.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
He isn't the first, and he won't be the last. This is how BUF is run. If you are banned, you are banned. so long, goodbye, don't let the door hit you on the way out, banned.

There are plenty of people we've lost to this, but no post-ban campaign i've even seen, ever got a decision repealed. I'd be suprised if we saw Beeb on these forums again. It's possibly not how I'd run things myself, but i'm not the guy in charge. You've got to respect the admin's right to run their forum how they see fit. *shrug*

And frankly? If it was anyone else, this would have been far from a suprise. A new forumer(read; N00boid) acting the same would have been long since ran out of town and you, Deep, would likely be posting witticisms about it. No offence, but you would. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.