mid to umx

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[]Coi[]

Apr 17, 2006
I can make mp3 to umx, but I don't know how to make a midi file to an umx
file.
I had made the midi file in a .it file, I had set the channels (edited: in modplug tracker), then I imported to unrealed and my editor crashed, who knows how to do midi to umX?

Last edited:

[]Coi[]

Apr 17, 2006
Hmm, but if I play the midi file in modplug tracker, then I hear nothing, how can I then save as wav file. I hear also nothing in wav and it file. only the 'midi' file works in winamp, not in modplug tracker

[]Coi[]

Apr 17, 2006
i must save it as a midi cause i dont want save it as a wave file with 2 kbps, cause the music i want is very bad with 2 kbps

Last edited:

[]Coi[]

Apr 17, 2006
but i still don't know : i must save it as a midi cause i dont want save it as a wave file with 2 kbps, cause the music i want is very bad with 2 kbps