LordKhaine....my five year wants a word with you

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Ok...I've been teaching my five year old how to play UT. No, she's not clan material, but she is getting the concept :). She expressed interest to play online...well...I'll let her ask:

lurdkandy i daughter of profetus. he my daddy. i learned from him much of ut. i want to praktic on someone wit same skills as me...daddy say you good boy to play wid. Kan wee pluleese play. daddy say don't hurt u so i tri not to hurt. daddy say you play wit him...but he no see u stay long. sumting wrung wit yur puter i think...but daddy say u leave because yu get hurt too much. i promis i don't hurted u much. plulease play...plulease

Hey what can I say...she's a doll :)

------------------
[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

Lady_Ruiner

May 24, 2000
Visit site
ROFLMAO!!!

I think she can take LordKandy!!!

Girl Power

bullet2.gif

BITE ME!!!

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
LOL, Hmmm, If I acept, you'll all call me a bulley :(, and if I decline, you'll all call me a wimp :(. Hmmmm, looks like I'll play then :).

PS. LR, remember when we did a 1 on 1. The 3 game scores were 10 to -2, 10 to 0 and 10 to 2, all in my favour . So I guess you better find an easier player to annoy :)

[This message has been edited by LordKhaine (edited 05-29-2000).]

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

LK.... from what Ive seen playing online with Lady she aint so bad anymore. We even had a whole game switching sides because we went to the opposite team.... Beware of LR :).

bullet2.gif

AKA Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

LordKhaine "Wonders why all the PuF women seem to hate him, even though hes never insulted any of them:("
Ruffrider "They are afraid of your big penis LK"
LordKhaine "ROFLMAO!"

Currently Available for recruiting.

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

I think it was a bit cruel to put LK in that position, but I'd love to see that game:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>sumting wrung wit yur puter i think...but daddy say u leave because yu get hurt too much.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Basicaly, "daddy says you suck" :D HAHAHAHA

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff and have your say!

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
ROLFMAO !!!!! LK there you go, i put my money on the little one, any 5 year old confident enough to challenge you, get my respect ;)

BTW Proph, is there an age limit on UT of 12 years. ;) i remeber that some us asked the llama farm to put the parents on the farm who let their underaged childeren play UT.

Seems i must forfill that obligation ;)

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
uh oh...you caught me Blow :). Well, to the farm I must go...but can I get a reprieve until she wups Lurdkandy's miniture @ss...hehe :)

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
LOL @ Blow!

Nice one :)

bullet2.gif

"...it only takes one tree
to make a thousand matches,
only takes one match
to burn a thousand trees." K Jones

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

/me cannot type because of extreme pain caused by laughing very, very hard... :D

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff and have your say!

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Hot damn this is funny. I seem to recall a thread I made about under-13 UT players being instant llamas. I rescind my statement. This girl has more charisma than TheRock (we'll see about that :)). LK: You better watch out or this girl will layeth the smacketh down on your roody poo candy *** . :)

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

&lt;The_Dopefish|PuF&gt; One minute you think someone's gay, the next, they're British.
&lt;The_Dopefish|PuF&gt; Damn sneaky bastards.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Haha, you all doubt the lord, you shall see my smite down the unbelivers. I shall fight, and win against your 5 year old, but I shall be as gentile as possible. And Proph, I hope youve turned down the violence and filtered taunts off ;), dont want to give you're kid nightmares do we now. Proph just wants revenge after I did a post about him in *the* thread :).

And Ruff, I aint scared of LR, infact I'm gonna 1 on 1 with her later today. There she will, once again, die by my hand. LordKandy indeed, I gotta start calling you Lady_Ruined, on account of your UT skills, or lack of them:p

And Dope, you may be next if ya dont shut it :)

/me is shocked at his sudden bad guy status

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Shes adorable! *LOL*

But I dont know wich is worse. The beating LK will take.....or the fact that little 4 yr old girls when to start killing people *LOL*
j\k

bullet2.gif

Well, thanks to the internet, I'm now bored with sex!

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
You're not a bad guy LordK. But you gotta understand that we are all going to be rooting for Phrophs daughter. She is just way too cool :)

LurdKandy...ROTFL

bullet2.gif

Clan [Boom]
The undisputed, world champion, 1on1, UT clan.
[Boom]Boom|PuF

Status
Not open for further replies.