having problems with keeping textures.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
heres my problem. i import a texture or "map" from 3ds max in 256x256 and i can apply it to my labrynth but when i try to build the level and play it the textures are gone even though they are clearly applied in the regular view. it doesnt make since to me. and also when i save the work with the textures on, when i reopen it, it says something like "loading failure, textures missing" or something to that extent. when it goes to my labrynth its plain without the textures added and i have to re import the textures. even though i clearly saved them in the texture files. can someone PLZ help.:D :D :D :( :( :(

frost0fractal

Frost0Fractal
Mar 13, 2008
NY
The first post is crazy old so I'm sure you're all set by now, but for others reading, the textures should be saved in the MyLevel package, unless of course you want to have your own package, which you have to specify to load in one of the .ini files, if you have no clue how that works just save everything to the level package, MyLevel in older UT versions, the actual map name in UT3...