MY map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

veryhungryhobo

Dec 27, 2005
Well i am going to start a map next weekend. Tell me what you want for a good map. And i dont know how to put the player spawns so.....I might be send out a beta in 2-3 weeks.

veryhungryhobo

Dec 27, 2005
Well right now I am mapping for RO ost, just brushing up. For DA2 I dont know how to make the spawns so. I will make the map this weekend, show the pics and maybe find out how to do spawns. I might make acouple quick maps before this game dies. WAIT. I forget they are making an DA2 for RO ost. hahahaha. Ironic.

veryhungryhobo

Dec 27, 2005
What type of map do you want? Since there are few people I dont want to make my map idea if no one likes it. So what do you want that will hold you over untill DA2 is out for RO OST........

]Infected[

Goa freak
Apr 24, 2006
Germany
a desert map would be cool :D

but would be great if your map gives the attackes more ways do attack. because the most of the maps gives the attackes one or two ways only to the next objective.

hmmm... or a jungle map with a lagoon could be interesting :)

veryhungryhobo

Dec 27, 2005
]Infected[ said:
a desert map would be cool :D

but would be great if your map gives the attackes more ways do attack. because the most of the maps gives the attackes one or two ways only to the next objective.

hmmm... or a jungle map with a lagoon could be interesting :)

I am making a map with your are attacking and defending, but I dont know how to ADD spawns. So dont hold your breath.