PuFfers Starting a Clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
After almost three hours of chaos, whining, kicking, and screaming, a new clan has been formed. Carpe Imperium -- Latin for seize the power -- has been created.

Now we need to organize. So far, membership includes, in random order:
[Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF
[Ci]CrapMonger|TC
[Ci]LordKhaine
[Ci]Xylene|PuF
[Ci]Nigma666|PuF
[Ci]Morgan|PuF

------------------
Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

Super(ST)Trooper

Super Like
Mar 3, 2000
Visit site
And who are the first match ups with? I may be a bucket mouth /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif, but I would be courious to know how this new clan is affiliated with this forum? What I mean is do players consider themselves still regular puffers? Or do the consider themselves Carpe Imperium ?? And who formed it? Yes yes I know alot of questions, but I was here when PuF was created! Which brings up more questions such as what happen to LiquidSiN and Lizard, and some others that seem to not be present here at this forum?? They were part of PuF being born! Anyways I think that covers it for me..

bullet2.gif

Super(ST)Troopers lights are gonna shine on you...

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
We are all still going to be PuF regulars. All of Ci are either PuF regulars or PuF vets like me. We are a proper clan. As we only started today, we havent arranged anything /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Still, a website and IRC channel are in the pipe line. No leader as yet.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
That sounds great, congratulations guys n' gals! I'm happy that PuFsters are able to get clans started out of all this. It is much better than trying to turn a non-clan (PuF) into one.

Hey, anything to better the UT community is good by me.

Just for the record, BadAss is the one that got all the PuF stuff rolling. LS took it to the next level. It would be nice to get someone to update the page... LS, if you read this, e-mail me and I'd be willing to at least update to keep it alive.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Hal -- I have the PuF site now. But I don't know what to do with it. PuF isn't active right now. Email me for the pass.

bullet2.gif

-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
What are the requirments lads? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Play Times /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gifI notice you have US and Euro guys/girls...)
Size of Clan:
Game type:
Skill level:
Other:

bullet2.gif

I control the vertical and the horizontal.

S

Selerox[PuF]

I've got a new pic of me for PuFWeb if you want it.

bullet2.gif

PuF: Keepin' it Unreal 24 hours a day!

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
That /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif should have been : ( ooops.

Are there any more spaces up for grabs...
nudge nudge wink wink.. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif
Probably not.
Do clans have a set number of people in them?
If so how can you play the large CTF maps like the ones in the bonus pack?
Can you have Subs ? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I control the vertical and the horizontal.

Harlock

Married And Always Nagged
Dec 11, 1999
Riverside, CA (USA)
maanclan.com
Too bad I play at such weird hours of the day. I'd joing you. But I kinda liked the idea of PuF in the first place, an anti clan clan. A group of players who would get together for the purposes of fun, and not really have a clan orginization. But hey, good luck with your endevour.

bullet2.gif

Matsumoto[PuF]

"Nature has a way of eliminating stupid people... it's called [PuF]."

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Uhh...ok, I know that I don't leave a mark on most of your memories, but it would be nice to be remembered. I was there last night and if I'm not mistaken, I'm also part of Ci. Unless something was decided after I left. Let me know. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Yes Proph is in Ci, im sure it was just a typo, also Wendy|PuF is also in Ci. As for the requirements to join Ci, well there arent really any. PuF regulars and PuF vets really.

bullet2.gif

[Ci]LordKhaine|TC{PuF},still you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
It is said that LiquidSin and Lizard have passed beyond, where clipping prevents us to go. There they wait for us, to mature and become ready ourselves. There is where we join them when these digital trappings can no longer contain our splendor

It is also said that one day...Prehaps in a thousand years, prehaps tomorow, a great darkness will befall PuF. A darkness that will bring the Forum to the brink of complete destruction.
It is in this time the Prophecy states that we should watch for the return of LiquidSin and Lizard and the other First-ones. To guide us out of darkness.

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History

Beware the army of Giant Mutan Ninja Midgets!!!

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
lizard posts at the GT forums now. and LS, well i think hes just taken a break from all this for a little while. id expect him to show his face soon enough

bullet2.gif

$GB$Voyd

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
ahh you a babylon 5 fan D66?It's nice that there is a caln for PuF'ers who are into that sort of stuff, I kinda just like to hang every now and then. Good Luck to you guys. Not easy running a clan.

bullet2.gif

0shadow0
Rantings of a suicidal maniac.
http://members.tripod.com/~fazal_k

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Wow a bit of B5 quoting did leak into that post didn't it? Oops. I am sorry I guess it has permeated my brain and is oozing out my fingertips again

I must go now, Must watch Zhaddum again must find out whatever happened to Mr. Garabaldi after the hour of the Wolf.

Someone will come and lock me up soon...

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History

Beware the army of Giant Mutan Ninja Midgets!!!

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Prophetus--

I didn't forget about you. When I made the post I was in the UTIRC, and I was looking at the list of players in the chat room. The list was organized alphabetically, and thus, all the [Ci]s were in a single bunch. If you didn't have a [Ci] at the beginning of your name, I glossed of your name. I clicked submit, went back to the UTIRC, and realized I'd forgotten you. Alas, it was too late. But yes, you are a member, I just forgot to include you on the initial list.

bullet2.gif

-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Wow!,
I was doing a search forums and came across this. So this is how Ci all started eh? I actually joined about 2 weeks after this. Ci had gone through some hard times but we always come through. That list is sooo much different now, since those founding days, hopefully we will be going for a long time to come.

bullet2.gif

"If sneezing produces the same sensation as an orgasm in a fraction of the time, then I need a cold!" - Zaccix

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

Skumboytag.gif