DM-STARGATE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Not bad!

The screenshots really don't show any z-axis and there actually is a bit in the map.

You really should smooth the trim inside the elevator shafts to allow you to lift jump more easily. The side rooms are kind of small and restrictive and the trim around the doors makes them way too small. You don't want to get caught up on that sort of thing when you are fragging.

The stargate was well done, but the room itself was kind of boring. It would be much more interesting to be able to circle that room - a walkway running the length of the back wall connecting the two top side rooms would help.

If the map were scaled up, some of the obstructions and clutter removed, and there was a little more to do in the central room, then you'd have yourself a good start.

As it is, the build looks convincing enough and there are lots of neat touches like the gun racks and the wall control panels. It would fit in nicely with a slower paced sci-fi mod. Any Stargate fan would appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing it with us, and welcome to the forums.

drakeslayer

mapper
Feb 1, 2006
france
membres.lycos.fr
Thanks for test it guy!!

there is a problem with the music of the map on if you download it on unreal playground.
so DO NOT download it there for the moment...

thank you again for welcome me here is beyond unreal

BioBlizzard

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !
Apr 24, 2006

BioBlizzard

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !
Apr 24, 2006
drakeslayer said:
what's new ??
there are no bugs.. and the lifts are more "visible"...
thank you all for your welcome :)
it's cool leonardo, i'm looking your links...
ok thank you for playing my map :)

its actually we gamers who should thank u mapers for giving us more and more of what we want:lol:

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Well, after seeing this thread bumped 42 times I figured I'd download the map... Good adherence to the theme, but I really hated the gameplay. Cramped, symmetrical DM = blah. :hmm: