Review request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It seems like i have been droping lately.

I made a request of it 3 months ago (i guess, it's still on)

First, ONS-Tek got reviwed and then on a hotlist for quile a while, then i released Coldsteel which many people liked. But now i am being currious. ONS-Windfield wasen't satifiying enough. For some reason i'd like to see coldsteel reviwed. I am very friendly with small and clean review. Just a 20 Minute play test and review of about 2000 letters should be ok. If i am not wrong this post have about 600 letters in it.

Thanks any reviwers around here
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8598

ArcadiaVincennes

Level Designer
May 20, 2004
Joisee
www.avld.org
It's in my request queue, requested by.... you! :)

As you know I haven't been reviewing much at all lately - there's so much on my plate that it's all over the table now.

Since you asked so nicely, :), if I'm a good boy, I'll see if I can fit one review into my schedule this upcoming week.

De rien!

-AV