New game type suggestion, CTNF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
Don't forget to add matching skins! (Those would suck for the Japanese, though, as they'd be all white with a big fat red bullseye on their back. But hey, who cares ;))

bullet2.gif

disgust.gif
Don't make me kick your bud...

Salmoneus

Dec 5, 1999
Sweden
w1.243.telia.com
Why not Capture The National Flag???

Wouldn't it be cool to defend your own national flag, and capture those foreigners ugly flag? Instead of just blue and red flags?

Those who know how to do it, get to work! I'm sure that BMP's of the national flags will drop in if you ask for them!

/Salmoneus, ready to defend the swedish flag!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
That's an interesting idea. The main problem that I see is that there are people from many nations that play together. Who would defend which flag? You'd probably end up defending a flag that isn't your nationality (and therefore wouldn't mean as much) and then you'd be back to square one.

bullet2.gif

Visit the PuF Home Page. hal{PuF}

hal{PuF}

WW Aldrick

May 18, 2000
Visit site
But you could make server for example Swedes against Norweigans... England against Scotland and so on.. Would take many servers... that´s for sure.. but i don´t know... Would be cool to defend your country,... hehe

Salmoneus

Dec 5, 1999
Sweden
w1.243.telia.com
You will probably be defending some other country's flag from time to time, but when you're on the right server, it would ROCK!

Start coding, coders, and up with the Sweden vs. Norway CTNF Server! I'll be there!

/Salmoneus, Sweden

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
You mean people own computers outside of the USA? :) Actually thats a kinda neat idea...Wont be a big problem to make I dont think..Although probably not a big amount of people will run it on servers it would be different.

Salmoneus

Dec 5, 1999
Sweden
w1.243.telia.com
Yea!

I would happily play on the canadian team! No yankee could kick my enforcing butt!

Canada is a nice country. Went there this winter (BC). Never been to the US though...

You see! People like the idea!!! :)

/Salmoneus, freelancing canadian

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
This would actually be a brilliant idea if a CTF World Championships ever took place.

I'm up for the England v Scotland thing though. COME ON INGERLAND! ;)

bullet2.gif

Rest In Peace "Rocket". 1921-2000.