Collison Clipping Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

billy240clint@hotmail

|*BILLY$CLINT*|
Jan 21, 2006
Okay so over the past few days and post I have made some post about a Fork Lift that I have been working on. I have the whole thing working with animation on a button press to make the forks go up and down. Now I am trying to get the object to actually pick up objects. I put a collision box around the forks that encompasses both forks in one collision box it will move karma object around but when I try to pick to object up the thing clips. So now I am thinking that I need to extend from the decoration class and make the object some how attach to the forks. Is this the right way to go about this or am I doing it totally wrong. I would say please help but I just read the listing article and you know I really like figuring this stuff out myself, so I am just asking for a nod in the right direction.

BILLY c.