Hedge has made his triumphant return! :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Those of you who remember Hedge from back in 2k3 and ALMOST 2k4, he has finally made his return from Ireland, and will hopefully be joining us soon in our rich UT2004 endeavors as a poor newb :)

Everyone say hello to Hedge, he's been lurking here all day :D :wavey:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Who is Hedge? Can I keep him as a pet? Is he a fluid like substance good for washing doors? Or does he live in a Zoo? Can he make good BBQ? Does he taste like burnt rubber?

Can you please inform me? :)

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
Hedge-O-Matic, now that's something I haven't heard from in PuF a while... That crazy monkey avatar is etched in my mind forever.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Yeah i remember Hedge. I saw him a few times over at PlanetUnreal. Good to see him back, though i never knew he left :hmm:

Hedge

Wish I was with her
Sep 12, 2003
out in the boonies
Visit site
Hey Guys. It is good to be back. I am am now probably back to newb status when it comes to playing skills. I will have to rescue my computer from Brizz before I can join in for any ut2k4.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
No, I sold Gollum, our beloved server... it was a sad day when I sold that machine :(

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Hedge said:
Hey Guys. It is good to be back. I am am now probably back to newb status when it comes to playing skills. I will have to rescue my computer from Brizz before I can join in for any ut2k4.

I guess that means you need that GPU back that Brizz let me "borrow" huh?