Lan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Darth Paule

Apr 23, 2000
Norfolk Va
Visit site
I still can not get Ut to work on the lan. We can never see the hosted game(server) listed. The connection is set to lan and the server is advertised.What is the deal? Thank you....

Enigmatic Terror

HONK IF YOU LOVE JUSTICE!!!
May 11, 2000
PA
Just because you can't see it in the browser list doesn't mean it isn't there. My server doesn't show up in the browser list for LAN games but I can still connect by specifying the location.

Also did you set the multihome option on your server?

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
UT uses TCP/IP protocols.

IF you are not already using them then here is how to add them.
Open the properties of your Network Neighborhood and select Add->Protocol->Microsoft->TCP/IP->OK.

Now specify an IP address along with a subnet mask for the TCP/IP adapter.
Ie. IP = 10.138.80.224
Subnet = 255.255.255.0
The subnet mask must be the same for each machine on the network however, the IP must be unique.
Also make sure that your using Client for Microsoft Networks and that each machine is part of the same workgroup.

I hope this helps...

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>