Help with player starts.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zombie3k

Mar 18, 2006
Hey. I'm using Unrealed 3.0 to create a map primarily for TAM but I cant seem to get all the team players to start in the same place like they usually do. I've tried setting the different team numbers but that doesn't make any difference. Is the answer really obvious and I just can't see it?

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Hi Zombie :D TAM picks the spawn points, you don't have to set team numbers in the map. In some maps one team always seems to spawn in the same place, I'm not sure how that works...

You might need to add more spawn points and spread them out across the map (don't put lots in the same place). If you look at Tools > Review Paths it tells you if there are any pathing errors / warnings - hope this helps :)

Zombie3k

Mar 18, 2006
OK thanks Hazel. Yeah they do seem to start in the same place sometimes but maybe its just random. I guess its not the end of the world if a team doesn't start together. Ty for your help.

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
He's making a deathmatch map and wanted it to work with the gametype Team Arena Master, he just didnt know that TeamArenaMaster sorts out the player starts automatically. Hey Zombie btw :D