eBay help...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
Okay, not sure how many of you use eBay as religiously as I, but here goes: I'm trying to comment back on some feedback that was left for me. I've seen it on other people's feedback pages… it looks like the negative feedback seen on this attached pic. I’d love you forever if you could help me out. But, not like that.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 16

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
go into your own feedback page.
at the bottom of the page you find the link seen in the image attached.
clicking that link takes you to yet another feedack page where at the right end of each comment left for you you can reply.
those replies are limited to 80 signs, though.

Attachments

• ebayexplained.jpg
    ebayexplained.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 12

madmoo

elite parkour ninja
Jan 29, 2006
im scared that the fbi will find my password to ebay and my credid drad number and spend all my money on a buckit of water from my own tape in bristol

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
It's still practiced, but only with the consent of the patient. It can give some relief to sufferers of depression, schizophrenia, etc.

There's a lot of debate around it still, and rightly so because it's a damn crude form of treatment. Noone really knows why it works, just that convulsions seem to have a positive effect on certain mental disorders... in some people.

ECT was much more reliable and less dangerous than many other therapies that were devised in the 30's, so it caught on. From there, it was abused to control patients in mental hospitals, rather than treat them. That's where its bad rep came from. Forcibly inflicting ECT, ala "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" was indeed barbaric, though not on the same level as an ice pick lobotomy.

Some people report good results, but some are distressed and shamed by it. There are worries about possible mental impairment or memory loss, which are dismissed by institutions. So yeah, we kind of know what we're doing when it comes to mental illness. Sort of. We'll know better when we can finally define "mental illness".

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
It's basically a last resort. It can help some people suffering from very severe depression which proves otherwise untreatable. Given that it's often a case of "cure them or they committ suicide", anything's worth a shot, and it's pretty effective. The side effects are a lot less bad since they worked out that you can get the same benefits, and less memory loss, by only shocking half of the brain.