Unreal 2004 on external drive > 1 PC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Koma

Mar 17, 2006
Hi!
I'm sorry form my english from now :)

I have an external HD and iside of this there is my UT2k4 installation folder, in the pc which i've installed ut2k4it start perfectly, now i want to use this hard drive on another PC but it don't start and it ask me for a working Serial Number, (i have an original serial number YES i've buyed the game)
There is some path wich i've to copy on c:\windows for start the game?

Koma

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
What you need to do is install UT2004's registry entries on the other computer on which UT2004 wasn't actually "installed." Fortunately, you don't have to install UT2004 again, a utility called UT2k4 Reg Fix can do this for you.

Note: I have not personally tried this utility, although others have reported that it does work.

Welcome to BuF :wavey:

Koma

Mar 17, 2006
oh yeah! it work :) i love you boyz i'll wirte an howto on the wiki!

At the next ;)