Win2k install prob

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ha\/oK

May 27, 2000
www.teendemocracy.com
i put in the cd and it runs setup.exe and i get this message:
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006). Click on ok to terminate the application.

Is there something i can download to fix this? My friend said he installed UT in Win98 then uses win2k to play it, but i didn't keep a win98 partition.

RitualSuicide

mortiferous pageantry
Jan 5, 2000
CA, US
www.ritualsuicide.com
I also installed it under Win98 then added the registry entries under Win2K, but I just ran the setup now and it loaded fine.

- Did you previously run it (that same CD) under Win98?

- Have you tried shutting down all other apps and un-needed processes before installing?

If the CD is OK, then you can be pretty sure there's a conflict with some other running application.

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
I just installed W2K... installed UT. Don't bother editing your registry. Just reinstall it.

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned