DM-Mess v1.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
New map, soon to be on the Nali City list.

I need some extensive bot testing on this one. However, because of the nature of the map, the bots kind of leap into the slime from the lifts, which I could correct... IF I knew of any maps that used lifts that go horizontally instead of vertically as an example.

Try it out and let me know what can be done with the bot pathing on those lifts.

The map should be posted sometime soon.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
It's because the bots want global warming so they want to kill themselvs from all that liberal branwashnesness.
"Wich I could correct"? you DON'T know just say it "I DON'T KNOW"

do this
Attach an invisible or visible (any item) healthvial and set it's "maxdesirability" high, also attach the liftcenter to the mover.
Have each move along with the mover and they should stay there until it gets around to the other liftexit.

Healthvials work good for that type of thing, and shields, but shields too much give aways or unbalanced play.

I did it on one of my quake1 maps, I finaly got those suckers to go accros a high up lift with a lava pit below,truly amazing it was.

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
Ehm, why is the map 4,5MB big??? Looks just like a normal UT Map...can't see anything new on the screenie
Will dl it tomorrow and give some feedback.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
And of course.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=9087

dm-mess_0.jpg