SoulKeeper Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The SoulKeeper mod team has released seven new screenshots of their soon-to-be-released Special Edition. The SE version of this fantasy modification will be released shortly after the results of the Independant Games Festival (in which they are a finalist) are announced. Stop by and check them out as they are pretty impressive.

U

Unregistered

Killer art team....I mean that. KILLER. Those guys are nothing short of pro.

unfortunate that the actual game is nowhere near as good as its visuals :/

[SAS]Solid Snake

Jun 7, 2002
New Zealand
www.digitalconfectioners.com
Well, when I tried out the beta it did look nice but there were a lot of problems with it especially with the code base. I know a few bits and pieces but when it comes down to it, they need to work on the code to increase the FPS as well make it more seemless.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
MozTS said:
Sure is pretty

Don't think anyway is going to play it though.
Don't think i care about what anyway is going to play.

But enough of such simple replies please.

I saw the beta and played two matches online. Everything looked and sounded great but the overall feel of it is probably something that one must get used to. If people take the time to learn (and appreciate) that is up to them. The plusses in the art department could keep them interested.

I'll try it again when it's out and judge for myself.