A not so easy map request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
The Fraghouse Community pack has a map FHI-Hanger-E1M1.
http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/fraghouse/ut2004/2k4_fhcp.zip

Even for a "non-mapper" :), it shouldn't be too difficult to strip out the FHI stuff and convert it back to DM (if that is what you want).

I don't have FHI to hand at the moment (ran out of disk space on my work PC because of all the UT99 maps and had to uninstall that copy of UT2004:() so I can't check who the author of Hanger-E1M1 is and what conditions apply regarding using FHI-Hanger-E1M1 as the base for another map. I'm sure you could ask!

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Your making me wish I had saved that map I was working on that I stopped out of lost interest! :(

I already have that mod, and the map looks like it was only just started...

Also, there's this map (I'm not talking about the UDoom mod), it is E1M1 and MAP 01 connected together with extra bits added, but the map is tiny (you can barely fit through doorways!) and the matches are very one sided (there's also sentinels protecting each flag :rolleyes:).