I am dropping UT2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

flak-spammer

flak-spammer literally
May 20, 2005
Canada
I am gonna be dropping ut2004 for about a month while I catch up on school work/homework, all I can say to the rest of you is hf and gl.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I've dropped the box once or twice but it hasn't allowed me to get moer work done. In fact, dropping the box caused me to waste more time becuase I had to go and pick it up. :(

Take care of school flak, it's important, a game like 2k4 is not. :)

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
say yo when did the CS kiddies invade the UT2004 area?

I mean they need thier +1 so bad they use spam and shorthand, Aka posting cause they got owned at cs and need to make everyone think they are elite.

Ya you dird.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
CyMek said:
Later F-S. I sure hope this isn't a cover for the teamspeak incident the other day... ;)
Nah, he's just really busy and stuff with school, so he decided to take a break from games and stuff.