Music and Zones?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yratilos

Mar 3, 2006
Can anyone help me?

I have a map that will contain many different zones, and I would like to have the background music changed based on the zone that the player is in. So when a player enters zone1 they hear one type of BG music and when they go to zone2 they hear a different song...

Thanks in advance...
Yrat

Yratilos

Mar 3, 2006
Thanks liquidsparks, ill go check it out now...

hmm, well it looks like the only thing i can find is a "MusicTrigger" is that the same thing?

Last edited:

liquidsparks

Mar 2, 2006
yep that's the one.

this will allow you to trigger a new song when a player enters the trigger area.

turn this settings "bool bAffectAllPlayers" off if you want just the player in the zone to hear the triggered music

Yratilos

Mar 3, 2006
can you tell me if there is any specific location to find the bool bAffectAllPlayers I cant seem to find it on the MusicTrigger
just FYI, I am using UnrealEd 3.0 Build 2005_11_23_16.22

liquidsparks

Mar 2, 2006
sorry, It appears that it was just for older versions, I can't seem to find anything that's close to that.

If you find out please let me know.